“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.” – Malachi 3:10 (TNIV)
Why consider E-Giving?
- Make the first money you spend each month your gift to God. In today’s fast paced economy many monthly payments are automatically deducted from your bank accounts leaving your tithe as the last money you spend each month.
- Honor your pledge by making your tithe automatically deducted thus avoiding missed giving when on vacation or out of town.
- It is convenient and saves time and money. There are no checks to write and saves First Baptist Church monthly processing charges.
- Debit / Credit Cards gifts can be done immediately by simply signing up as a user.
- Checking / Savings accounts need to complete a Direct Debit Authorization Form, then sign up as a user.
- Recurring Automatic Deduction allows you to have a preset amount transferred from your checking or savings account or charged using your debit or credit card. These funds would be sent to First Baptist Church on a regular calendar basis, such as weekly, monthly or as you designate.
- One Time Donations allows you to direct each transfer individually.
- You may also combine these ways of giving and types of transactions.
There are several choices for E-Giving:
Gifts can be given by using your checking account, savings account, debit card or credit card:
There are several types of transactions you can use:
How do I register as a new user for E-Giving?
Please read the instructions all the way through before beginning Step One. You may want to print this page first.
- Proceed to the E-Giving Login page,
- Go to the Not Signed Up Yet? Sign Up Here! and follow the screen instructions for signing up. You will receive an email conformation of your account creation with your with your User Name and Password. ( Please disregard the Authorization Agreement. You will complete this form in the next step. This notice will be removed once you have been authorized.)
- Complete the Direct Debit Authorization Form and submit the form as instructed. Once this form is submitted, you will receive an email notice of acceptance. (Debit / Credit card users may skip this step). (The E-Giving System will not allow Checking / Savings Account transactions without a Direct Debit Authorization Form submitted and authorized.)
- Once Step 3 is complete, you will be able to LOGIN using your User Name and Password and make a donation.
- After Login, the system will go directly to the Main Menu.
- On the Main Menu, Go To My Organizations Donation Page link and proceed with a donation.
- For questions or assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.